Engineer your positive impact
You are working as a Site Engineer , based in our office in Ghent, within the department Transport Infrastructure, the department within Tractebel that mainly designs/ studies projects related to roads, tram connections, airports, tunnels and bridges.
In addition to designing roads, the design of sewage systems is a second important component, taking into account climate change, sustainable use of water keeping rainwater to a maximum when it falls.
You will work on infrastructure projects for geometrical and structural design of highways, regional roads and roads in an urban setting. The main task is to follow up the projects in the execution/ implementation phase
- In your projects you will take into account all aspects of infrastructure studies such as spatial design, mobility, safety and sustainability
- You have at least 5 years of experience
- Working in a team is obvious and motivating for you
- You communicate with other project/discipline members
- You will keep up to date with evolutions in your discipline
- You will mainly be in charge of projects in Belgium. Missions abroad may also occur
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where you’re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Salima, transport & mobility consultant, tells us about her positive impact
Let’s meet Salima, one of our imaginative experts who makes the world more resilient, livable, energized and ultimately more sustainable.
You have a master’s degree in engineering or industrial science
- Relevant work experience is necessary
- A healthy interest in civil engineering is a plus, to participate in total concepts
- Working in team comes naturally to you and motivates you
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project
- You are customer-oriented, flexible and communicative
- You are Dutch mothertongue (this is a mandatory requirement). Good knowledge of French and English is a plus
- You have a driving license B