Engineer your positive impact
Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.
Since 2010, Tractebel has established a Bangkok based hub for the development of projects in the Southeast Asian region. With a steadily growing team of over 200 experts in the region, based on a good mix of expatriates and strong local competences, the company primarily covers engineering services for hydropower, renewable, thermal power, Gas & LNG, T&D, and urban infrastructure.
To support efficiently the expansion of our activities in Energy, we are looking for a SALES ENGINEER. You will be under the responsibility of the Sales Manager. You will participate in the complete sales processes, and you will work in close coordination with the management team to attain the company sales objectives. You will evolve in an international environment, and you will work in close coordination with other sales team throughout the company in order to develop winning tenders for the benefit of the company and our clients.
You will be integrated in Tractebel Energy community, a worldwide network of Energy specialists keen on sharing their knowledge.
All your missions have to be performed with the highest standards of Quality / Safety / Legal / Ethics.
- You will report to Sales Manager and the Head of Renewable.
- Prepare tenders, proposals, with support of the Business Development and Product Manager in Renewable Energy and support other products when needed.
- Identify and adequately resolve bottlenecks, also in case of unexpected events in order to properly manage the overall sales process.
- Follow up and integrate partners and subcontractors’ contributions.
- Deliver all documents including the commercial contracts with quality based on a deep understanding of the requirements.
- Provide inputs for the commercial reporting.
- Support project as Project Engineer in the execution phase.
- Provide a direct support to the Project Manager for successful coordination of projects.
- Under the guidance of the project manager, monitor the project plan, the budget, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the project.
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where you’re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Florian, Hydrogen consultant at Tractebel, tells us about his positive impact
Let’s meet Florian, one of our imaginative experts who make the world more resilient, livable, energized and ultimately more sustainable.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Energy related discipline from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the energy sector (project, sales, tendering or proposal preparation), preferably in renewable energy projects.
- Good business acumen and understanding of the engineering consulting business.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of the latest energy news and trends especially in the Asia Pacific region.
- Strong sense of priority, analytical skills and meticulous.
- Autonomous, pro-active, dynamic, self-motivated, and creative.
- Good planner and organizer in various circumstances.
- Great team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Thai and English, any other regional language knowledge is a plus.