Engineer your positive impact
As Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d) Hydromechanical your new working environment is the Electro-Mechanical Equipment Department (GW6) within the Hydropower & Water Resources Division of TRACTEBEL Engineering GmbH. Your field of activity includes:
- Definition and dimensioning of hydromechanical equipment and its components for hydropower, water and dam projects.
- Preparation of feasibility studies
- Preparation of prequalification documents and proposals for consulting services for the implementation of rehabilitation projects related to hydraulic steel structures
- Preparation, evaluation of tender documents for works contracts
- Management of construction and installation sites in Germany and abroad
- Review of contractors' technical submissions and all documentation required for implementation
- Witnessing of factory acceptance tests (FATs), and supervision of installation and commissioning activities
- Project Management Services as the leader of an engineering team
- Occasional travel within the framework of projects and tenders
The following professional and personal skills and attributes make you the ideal candidate:
- University degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in hydraulic steel structures and/or mechanical equipment (hydraulic machinery) for hydropower plants
- 5 to 10 years of relevant professional experience in the fields covered by the tasks above, preferably on international projects
- Readiness to take responsibility
- competence in the use of MS-Office is presupposed, additional software skills and experiences are welcome
- Fluent in English, further language skills would be welcome
- Enjoying working in multinational teams
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where you’re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Florian, Hydrogen consultant at Tractebel, tells us about his positive impact
Let’s meet Florian, one of our imaginative experts who makes the world more resilient, livable, energized and ultimately more sustainable.
Join us in engineering a CO2-neutral future!
We grow together with our employees. Therefore, we offer the right framework conditions:
- A future-proof workplace that combines medium-sized businesses with global perspectives and sustainability.
- Varied and exciting work in which you can develop professionally and personally. No two days are the same!
- An integrative working environment, characterized by the diversity of our employees and a working atmosphere in which working is fun.
- A culture of appreciation, equal opportunities and long-term international development opportunities.
- We support mobile working with the appropriate digital infrastructure and a high degree of freedom to work independently.
- Stay fit with us, thanks to company health promotion, e-bike leasing, company events and joint sporting activities
- A comprehensive induction as well as a range of further trainings and language courses in a company that always supports you.
- Your recommendations are the best way to identify and secure talent. That is why Tractebel offers an attractive bonus system for employee recommendations
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING?
Then we look forward receiving your online application as Mechanical Engineer (Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d) Hydromechanical) (#728e), including your salary expectations and your availability.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Felix Hanreich will be happy to assist you by telephone (+49 6101 55-2146) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply