Engineer your positive impact
As a Civil Engineer (m/f/d) Geotechnical/ Rock Engineering you will support our teams in the specialist areas of "Geology, Geotechnics and Dams". This role is part of the Water and Hydropower Business Unit and is located in Team GW3 in Bad Vilbel. Your tasks will include:
- Supporting project management in the field of tunnelling, rock construction
- Design and stability calculations of rock support measures for tunnels and underground structures as well as rock slopes
- On-site visits to check the conditions, evaluate the measurement results and adjust the design
- Design, tender and implementation planning, as well as preparation of specifications, method statements, etc.
- Participation in the preparation of technical offers for engineering services, as well as support in contract negotiations
- Occasional travel within the scope of projects and offers
We grow together with our employees. Therefore, we offer the right framework conditions:
- A future-proof workplace that combines medium-sized businesses with global perspectives and sustainability.
- Varied and exciting work in which you can develop professionally and personally. No two days are the same!
- An integrative working environment, characterized by the diversity of our employees and a working atmosphere in which working is fun.
- A culture of appreciation, equal opportunities and long-term international development opportunities.
- We support mobile working with the appropriate digital infrastructure and a high degree of freedom to work independently.
- Stay fit with us, thanks to company health promotion, e-bike leasing, company events and joint sporting activities
- A comprehensive induction as well as a range of further trainings and language courses in a company that always supports you.
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where you’re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Florian, Hydrogen consultant at Tractebel, tells us about his positive impact
Let’s meet Florian, one of our imaginative experts who makes the world more resilient, livable, energized and ultimately more sustainable.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a University (PhD/Dr.-Ing. or MSc/Dipl.-Ing.) with focus on geotechnical engineering / rock mechanics.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in the respective fields, including rock engineering, slopes, cavern and tunnelling.
- Experience with 2D/3D FEM-Software (RS2/RS3, Plaxis, etc.)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills. Additional communication skills such as French or another language are beneficial.
- Professional experiences in oversea projects are beneficial.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to support project needs. Assignments may include travel to remote locations and outside work in various climates.
- Motivation and flexibility, independent, structured and responsible work skills and willingness to grow personally and professionally.
- Ability to work with a multicultural team or with contractors and clients.
THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING?
Then we look forward receiving your online application as Civil Engineer (m/f/d)- Geotechnics / Rock Engineering (764e), including your salary expectations and your availability.DO YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?
Felix Hanreich will be happy to assist you via phone (+49 6101 55-2146) or E-Mail via Bewerbermanagementemail@example.com.
EDGE Tractebel acts according to EDGE standard
Gender equality is very important to us at Tractebel. For us, the focus is on people, not on gender! Therefore, we welcome all applicants and remain committed to an inclusive workplace.Apply