Engineer your positive impact
You will be part of the Structural Engineering team, within the Business Line Urban in Tractebel. The department provides civil engineering advice on the full life cycle of projects, from feasibility studies, conceptual & detailed design, to execution phase and follow-up of the construction works. The projects are diverse and include all types of constructions: buildings, transport infrastructure, industrial plants, water infrastructure, ...
The team counts about 70 engineers, architects, consultants, designers and support staff, present in Belgium on 4 different sites (Ghent, Hasselt, Brussels & Namur) and also in Romania. You can choose which office in Belgium you work from.
As BIM engineer/(modeler) your main responsibilities will be:
- Participating in the technical design of multidisciplinary structural projects
- 3D modelling of structural designs (Tekla Structures)
- Parametric design approach is a real plus (Rhinoceros, Grasshopper)
- You believe that working in a BIM environment is essential nowadays to successfully address multidisciplinary projects
- Coordinating several discipline models to achieve an integrated design
- Working together with colleagues, external partners and clients in a constructive way
- Having an international mindset for collaborating with our office abroad for certain modeling tasks and taking necessary actions to guarantee the required quality
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where you’re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Salima, transport & mobility consultant, tells us about her positive impact
Let’s meet Salima, one of our imaginative experts who makes the world more resilient, livable, energized and ultimately more sustainable.
- You have a degree as industrial engineer
- You have 1 to 5 years of experience in BIM Modelling
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, Tekla Structures, Rhinoceros and Grasshopper
- Knowledge of Solibri or Navisworks are a plus
- Knowledge of a programming language (Python, C#,…) is a plus
- It is easy for you to keep the overview, but also to have sufficient attention to detail
- You work accurately and systematically
- You are open minded and not afraid of innovative ideas
- You are a dynamic, flexible and organized teamplayer with strong analytical skills
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch, English (French is a plus)