Réalisez votre impact positif
Réalisez votre impact positif
The Urban Division within Tractebel is looking for a Project Director for major integrated infrastructure projects, each characterised by their specific context and often involving major works of art (tunnels, bridges,...).
As project director, you will play a key role in the proper follow-up and execution of our projects.
In Tractebel we work with flexible offices and working hours. You can work from one of our offices in Belgium and we also offer the possibility of working from home a few days a week. Often activities also have to be done from the offices of our customers.
Within Tractebel we focus on sustainable solutions with a positive impact on our environment.
Within the framework of large integrated infrastructure projects, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising the commercial trajectory of large projects in close consultation with the URBAN commercial team, taking into account the following aspects:
- identification and analysis of technical, financial and contractual risks
- validation of the technical content
- calculation of price and profitability
- drafting of agreements
- The allocation and planning of staff to projects
- Ensuring the overall management of the realisation of the projects in consultation with the project teams (contractual, financial, technical and management aspects)
- Managing the project teams by indicating the objectives and guidelines to be taken into account during the execution of the projects (quality, cost, deadline)
- Being the direct contact of the clients for the execution of the contracts, in particular: invoicing, payments, drafting of appendices and claims;
- Updating and maintaining the data so that a state of affairs can be drawn up on a quarterly basis of
- The total and yet to be realised income
- The total and yet to be realised expenses
- The profitability of the projects under your scope
- The effective use of specialised knowledge
- Contribute to the annual evaluation of the employees for whom you are responsible for functional management
- Draw up the project's safety plan and check its knowledge and application by the members of the project teams
- Within your projects you will take into account all aspects of infrastructure projects, such as integration into the landscape, mobility, safety, sustainability, etc.
Bart, ingénieur, architecte civil et urbaniste, nous parle de son impact positif.
Faisons la connaissance de Bart, l’un de nos experts créatifs qui rendent notre monde plus résilient, plus vivable, plus énergique et en fin de compte plus durable.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering (civil or industrial) or equivalent through experience
- You have extensive technical experience in complex infrastructure projects with tunnels and bridges
- You have experience in leading a multidisciplinary team and can make them work together in an integrated way
- You have the necessary organisational skills and are able to keep the overview within a project while respecting the quality, budget and timing
- You have been involved in all aspects and phases of projects: competition, design, studies, tendering, execution, management, etc
- You have the necessary social skills to communicate in a correct and convincing way with the different stakeholders in the project
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good professional knowledge of French and English