Engineer your positive impact
The Recruiter is part of the Tractebel Staffing & Mobility Integrated Team. You will report to the Staffing & Mobility Manager of Tractebel. You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the Staffing & Mobility Team.
Purpose of the job: you are responsible to provide adequate profiles (internal or external) according to the business needs.
Interactions: The Recruiter is specialized in one or more business segment(s) (Business Area) and by geography (Legal Entity). In that regard, you will have frequent interactions with the hiring managers of the Business you serve and/or with the Head of HR BA/Legal Entity.
As an integrated team of Staffing & Mobility, you can intervene on recruitments of another geographical perimeter and contribute to sharing relevant profiles.
- Lead the recruitments (from the translation of the need to the final selection of the candidate and package proposal) and coordinate the process with the hiring manager.
- Roll out the Talent acquisition strategy at your level (Hot Jobs, Talent Acquisition Campaign, direct approach, hunting…)
- Make sure that you guarantee the equity between the candidates and promote diversity in your profiles
- Give support to the local HR with HR matters (internal mobility, onboarding, retention, employer branding actions…)
- Complete Reporting & KPIS regarding the Talent Acquisition Governance.
- Propose, organize and participate to Campus initiatives
- Promote internal mobility
- Meet employees to coordinate, with HR BP, their internal mobility projects
- Share the mobility projects with the Staffing & Recruitment community
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where youu2019re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
- You have ideally a Bachelor/master's degree in HR or an equivalent level education in another domain.
- Fluent in French/Dutch and a good command of English.
- At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition.
- Experience in Campus recruitment is an advantage.
- Familiar with Applications Tracking Systems and very good knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and MS Office (Word, Excel, PwP).
- Very good communication skills, oral and written!
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforceBewerben