Engineer your positive impact
Tractebel is an engineering company headquartered in Belgium with a world-wide presence and more than 150 years of expertise in energy and infrastructure projects.
The Finance Department of Business Entity Belgium responsible of business control, project control, invoicing and financial reporting of the Geographical Entity Belgium
- You independently control a portfolio of projects.
- You have regular contacts with Project Managers, you challenge the financial situations of projects, you monitor the various implementation elements: monitoring of hours, expenditure, fees, etc.
- You ensure that the data in the financial system are regularly updated.
- You manage the project invoicing plans and procedures.
- You are closely involved in the monthly closing and budgetary exercises.
- You have regular contacts with Product Managers and Product Directors concerned.
- You are involved in the training of project managers: explanation of financial concepts, use of financial tools, etc.
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where you’re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Meet Laura, our Employer Brand Coordinator during our latest people stories.
- You have a master’s degree in management sciences, business management or economics. A few years’ experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of French and English
- You have an excellent command of office tools (MS Office) and you are particularly familiar with tasks relating to Excel (spreadsheet preparation and management), knowledge of SAP would be an additional asset.
- Experience in controlling of projects abroad with tax issues is an asset
- You integrate easily in multidisciplinary teams, you are sociable, dynamic and prepared to take initiatives.
- You have a strong analytical mind-set, you are well organized, accurate, rigorous, stress resistant and focused on meeting the schedules.
- You are assertive and defend firmly and clearly your point of view in case of differences of opinion.