Réalisez votre impact positif
Réalisez votre impact positif
Tractebel is built upon 6 product lines active in the energy, infrastructure and water business (Buildings & Complex Structures, Cities & Transport, Ports & Waterways, Gas, Renewable & Thermal Power and Transmission & Distribution). Our entity aims to grow its business by offering its customers and prospects attractive, competitive and innovative offers in energy, infrastructure and water.
The “Buildings and Complex structures” department is responsible for all the engineering related to the technical design of nearly all kinds of buildings, including tertiary and residential buildings, hospitals, industrial buildings, sport buildings, …. These projects go from the competition up to final commissioning.
- You lead, motivate, coach and manage a small project team of monodisciplinary technical engineers and draftsmen for your projects.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works is executed as required. You will make sure that the projects assigned to you will be executed in accordance to our quality system and our H&S rules.
- You report progress for all your projects on a weekly basis.
- You participate in the electrical design of your projects:
- evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions
- feasibility studies, studies
- cost estimates
- You respond to the wishes and needs of the client.
- You prepare and submit offers and contracts.
- You keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in your discipline and report these to your team members or colleagues.
- You work together with colleagues, external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering consultancies, contractors during the construction phase, etc.) and clients in a constructive way.
- You have an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain engineering tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality.
- Drafting of specifications according to clients' needs.
- Power balance.
Gaetano, ingénieur CVC et efficacité énergétique, nous parle de son impact positif
Faisons la connaissance de Gaetano, l’un de nos experts créatifs qui rendent notre monde plus résilient, plus vivable, plus énergique et en fin de compte plus durable.
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering
- You have at least 10-15 years of experience in Electrical Design
- You have a very good knowledge of French and English (knowledge of Dutch is also an added value)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a good team player and you aim at meeting the Client’s expectations
- You have knowledge in :
- high voltages systems
- low voltage systems : power supply/cabling/electrical diagrams / (security)lighting/lightning protection/ …
- very low voltage systems (fire detection/CCTV/access control/ …)
- experience in site security
- Knowledge of Autocad and REVIT is a plus
- Knowledge of BIM software (Naviswork, Stabicad, …) is a plus
- You are used to MS Office
- You can work autonomously, efficiently to meet personal and general objectives
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills
- You are flexible and you are a good organiser
- Knowledge of calculation softwares (dialux/Elec calc/caneco)
- CFA – Skills are a plus
- You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.