Réalisez votre impact positif
Réalisez votre impact positif
Within the “Energy” Business Line, the “Green Fuels Product” is in charge to commercialize and deliver projects in the field of Classical Gas (LNG terminals and Gas pipelines) and New Green Gases (Hydrogen, Ammonia, Methanol, etc.)
The activities in these fields are mainly related to
- (Pre-)Feasibility and Basic Design;
- Front End Engineering Design;
- Owner’s Engineer;
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCM);
- Site supervision, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities;
The concerned contracts could cover the following geographical areas: Europe, Africa, Middle East, Latin America or Asia.
- You realize the design and manage the various technical aspects related to studies of LNG and Green Gas projects, including a.o.
- Calculations using ASPEN HYSYS or equivalent
- Definition of Heat and Mass Balances and Utility Balances
- Definition of flow diagrams (PFD’s, P&IDs)
- Process Description and philosophies (ESD, Operating and Control, etc.)
- Cause & Effect Diagram
- Detailed process calculations (line sizing / pressure drops, equipment sizing, control valve sizing, safety valve sizing, etc.)
- Design Review (technical review of engineering deliverables made by Contractor)
- Writing technical specification for purchase of equipment and support to contracting
- You support the Project Manager in charge with a technical support on all process related matters, including contact with Client and Suppliers;
- You work in close cooperation with the other engineering disciplines when required;
- You work on different project for both Classical Gas segment and New Gas segment, and you manage your workload and priorities in coordination with the Project Managers in charge and with your Line Manager;
Florian, consultant en hydrogène, nous parle de son impact positif
Faisons la connaissance de Florian, l’un de nos experts créatifs qui rendent notre monde plus résilient, plus vivable, plus énergique et en fin de compte plus durable.
- You have a master in engineering or a master of science in engineering (or equivalent by proven experience)
- 5 to 15 years’ experience in the field of Gas.
- You have a good knowledge with respect to:
- LNG process;
- Process Modelling software (ASPEN HYSYS or equivalent - mandatory);
- Excel modelling in some cases (VBA knowledge is an asset);
- Process of gases in general (LNG and/or Hydrogen)
- Gas treatment process (filtration, purification, compression) is an asset;
- Cryogenic process experience is an asset;
- Sizing of associated equipment;
- Working on project with interaction with others disciplines (Mechanical, Electricity, I&C, Civil);
- Energy Sector, evolution of Gas sector, including emergence of new gases is an asset;
- You have proficient knowledge of English, and French or Dutch as second language. Additional language knowledge is an asset.
- You feel comfortable working independently, however with the ability to communicate efficiently;
- You are able to function in a team realizing the complete project together.
- Customer-satisfaction must be part of your day-to-day vision.
- You have a dynamic personality and a proactive and innovative approach to work.
- You have a systematic analytical approach.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.