Engineer your positive impact
Tractebel is a global community of 5000 imaginative experts engineering a carbon-neutral future. Through our game-changing solutions for complex energy, urban, nuclear and water projects, we help our clients create a positive impact towards a sustainable world, where people, planet and profit collectively thrive.
You will work as a project leader / project engineer for our Buildings Department responsible for engineering and consulting services related to the development and realization of buildings, including tertiary and industrial buildings, sport infrastructure and consulting assignments. These projects cover feasibility, basic design, detailed design, technical assistance during construction and on-site monitoring of construction.
Tractebel applies the philosophy of flexible working hours and work locations. You are welcome in one of our offices where the teams of Buildings are located, Ghent/Hasselt/Brussels, and this minimum 2 days a week. The other days, you can work from home in order to balance travel times and work and life.Function
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers and BIM modelers for you projects (team consisting of mechanical engineers, sustainability engineers, ... depending on the project);
- You will act as lead HVAC engineer in projects from A to Z;
- You are responsible for the proper execution of the budget, timing and quality of our engineering services and works on site. You will ensure that the projects assigned to you are executed in accordance with our quality system and H&S rules;
- You strenghten an integrated design process by looking across disciplines;
- You prepare and submit tenders and contracts (with the help of the sales team);
- You collaborate constructively with external partners (such as architects, other design and engineering firms, subcontractors, contractors during the construction phase, etc.);
- Knowledge sharing and development through Tractebel School for your further growth and development, to enhance the innovative capacity and quality image of Tractebel.
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where youu2019re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Bart, Ingenieur, Bauarchitekt und Städteplaner, erzählt uns von seinem Engagement für Tractebel
Lernen Sie Bart kennen: Unserer ideenreicher Experte macht die Welt widerstandsfähiger, lebenswerter, energetischer und letztendlich nachhaltiger.
You have a master's degree in engineering (electromechanics, construction, ...) or equivalent by experience;
You have at least 5 years of experience in an engineering firm and have a background in HVAC. Knowledge of other techniques is a plus;
You are familiar with all aspects and phases of projects: competition, design, studies, tendering, execution, management, ...;
You have experience of competitive bidding (competitions): conceptual design, rapid estimation of construction costs, definition and negotation of rates, presentation to the client or authorities, etc.;
You have a bilingual level of Dutch and a good knowledge of English;
You have good communication skills, are customer oriented and flexible;
- You are a team player.