Engineer your positive impact
The product line “Urban” oversees all projects related to:
- City consultancy in the domains of urban planning, mobility, sustainability & policy, environment and Buildings
- Engineering of transport infrastructure and Buildings
Our Business Development and Sales team is looking for a Business Development and Sales Manager to sustain the growth of the URBAN team.
Your job will consist both on Business Development activities (about 20% of your time) and Sales which means Leading Tender competitions (about 80% of your time):
- Sales Function
- You deliver commercial proposals to selected key clients (public institutions, private developers, various entities of ENGIE) in the domain of buildings engineering & consultancy
- You have a strong knowledge of the business of engineering and clearly understand how to deliver winning commercial offers
- In the context of Tender competitions, you are able to act as a Team Leader and coordinate internal experts and external partners (such as Architects) to deliver winning tenders. This requires as well a solid technical expertise in the domain of Buildings engineering
- Business Development Function
- You have a relevant network of external partners (architects, engineering firms and/or Clients (such as Real Estate Developers))
- You pro-actively approach selected Key Customers, understand their needs and propose relevant solutions for them
- You easily communicate with other team members to share relevant market intelligence
- The geographical focus is the wide Brussels Region
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where youu2019re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Gaetano, HVAC & energy efficiency engineer, tells us about his positive impact
Let’s meet Gaetano, one of our imaginative experts who makes the world more resilient, livable, energized and ultimately more sustainable.
- The mindset: sustainable development is a topic that you are interested in and you are to work for a company who acts against Climate change
- You have a Master Degree in civil engineering, architecture or engineer-architect
- You have about 10 years of experience in the domain of Buildings engineering
- Experience in Business Development and buildings Tenders will be considered as an asset
- You are bilingual (French/Dutch). English will be considered as a plus
- You are client oriented and are willing to develop your professional network. In this sense, you are an initiative take
- You constantly challenge your skills and are eager to learn, especially in the domain of sustainable buildings engineering
- You are a team player and openly share your knowledge with colleagues
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Customer Relations Management tools such as Salesforce is a plus