Engineer your positive impact
Within the ‘Safety and Nuclear Engineering’ department of the Global Business Area NUC of Tractebel Engineering, the CFD & Accident studies Group is in charge, among others, of the following disciplines:
- Licensing Studies (SGTR, FWLB,…);
- PWR Plant Operation Support;
- Computational Fluid Dynamics;
- Analysis of plant behaviour (e.g. Natural Circulation, …);
- Severe Accidents Studies;
- PSA Level 2
- You perform complex CFD engineering analysis in the domain of nuclear reactor systems using industry-standard methods and simulation tools (e.g. ANSYS CFX, ANSYS FLUENT, SATURNE or any equivalent recognized software);
- You defend your work to the Customer and the Safety Authorities;
- You write technical reports about the studies performed;
- You coach junior Engineers in their activities;
- You give training on CFD topics;
- You verify CFD Studies performed by colleagues;
- You perform R&D in the field of CFD related to nuclear thermal hydraulic topic;
- You work in a team of about 10 engineers, in close interaction with your colleagues.
Every day with Tractebel is your chance to make the world more resilient, livable, energised and ultimately more sustainable. To shape and enhance the lives of millions of people. To apply your talent in multidisciplinary teams with boundless creativity. To learn and grow with world-class experts at your side. To leave a game-changing engineering legacy you can be proud of in your community and communities around the world.
Accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral future for people and the planet we all share.
Work alongside experts who imaginatively challenge convention in the search for solutions.
Join a community where you’re genuinely valued and appreciated with leaders who champion you to success.
Benefit from continuous opportunities for learning and professional growth within ENGIE group.
Anicet, nuclear engineer, tells us about his positive impact.
Let’s meet Anicet, one of our imaginative experts who makes the world more resilient, livable, energized and ultimately more sustainable.
- You obtained a Master in Engineering or a Master in Physics;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in conducting CFD analyses;
- You understand the numerical models implemented in the CFD softwares you used;
- You are able to communicate (write/speak) in English and French or Dutch;
- You are interested to become a high-level expert in this topic;
- Knowledge of the Belgian nuclear domain is an asset;
- Knowledge of task automation through scripts (eg: Python) is an asset.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.